So both Danyelle and Kim have tagged me to list seven things about me. I suppose it's past time I responded. Now if I can come up with that many that I am willing to admit.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1)By the time I was fourteen I could cut glass, mix paint, and help install a vinyl floor. My parents store sold glass, paint and my dad installed vinyl until recently. ( For those who don't know what vinyl is, many people still call this linoleum--which was made with asbestos and isn't the same product used thirty years ago.)
2) I know what tiny words like Floccinaucinihilipilification mean. It means of little significant value or worthless. Don't ask me where my husband found this word; apparently he was having a slow night at work.
3) My pet names all go together. My indoor pets are (cats) Tilly and Tashi (short for Natasha), and (dogs), Molly and Baby Bear (it was Bear Bear when we adopted him, but it didn't work, so we had to modify it slightly.) Half the time I just call him baby, even though he's an adult.)
My geese are Pinky, Blinky, Inky and Clyde--the PacMan ghosts, and were named so I could remember who was who without regard to gender, as I had no idea which they were at the time.
My mixed ducks that I raised from ducklings with the geese and chickens last spring are Larry, Moe, Curly and Shep from the Three Stooges--also without regard to gender. See my previous post "Larry is a girl" for more details.
My Muscovy ducks, which I inherited this winter, are Wacko, Yacko and Dot from the Animaniacs. Once again, I'm not certain which gender they are.
My roosters are all Lester, because I have no qualms with eating an animal named Lester, and since the hens are newer, and harder to tell apart, they don't have names at all. I generally use pet names for them whenever I actually interact with them. Unless they are digging up my flower garden, they I call them monsters.
4) I co-own a computer business with my husband, but I let him do all the really technical stuff.
5) I never kissed my husband until after we were engaged.
6) I installed all the tile in my pantry, downstairs bath and office myself, though I did allow my dh to cut the tiles that needed a trim.
7) My entire front yard is nothing but flower beds.
Man, it's hard to find seven people this late in the game. Good luck ladies!