My cover's out!

Well, I got my book cover today. Isn't it bright and pretty?

Anyway, I'm counting down until I have copies of my book in my hot little hands. You can pre-order copies at Amazon.com, or on my website--where you can check out the first chapter if you haven't read it yet.

Here's the backliner (which gave me chills, so a huge thanks to whomever wrote it, because it's way better than my sad attempts!)

She's got a great job, a loving group of family and friends and basketball skills like you wouldn't believe, but Denise DeWalt's life is far from perfect, and she's about to come face-to-face with a past she hoped to leave behind forever.

Twenty-six-year-old Denise thinks she's come to terms with her childhood in the foster care system, but when her old nightmares return, Denise realizes that she must deal with her past once and for all if she ever wants to move on to a brighter future with Rich, the only man who can see past her former life. As Denise's search leads her closer and closer to the one person she hoped she'd never have to face again, she begins to realize that her future depends on just one person--herself.

This emotional and inspirational love story proves that life is full of unexpected twists and turns--especially when it comes to facing your demons, fighting for love, and finding happiness for the future.

Labels: , ,