"Mormon Mishaps and Mischief" now Available for Preorder

This will be a quick post tonight as I really need to get to bed early, since I have to leave town by 5 a.m. to get to Kanab on time tomorrow. Last week my friends D.N. Giles and C.L. Beck got their first glimpse of the cover of their new book, "Mormon Mishaps and Mischief: Hilarious Stories for Saints." It's a compilation of stories all surrounding LDS meetings and I have a story appearing in it. It's coming out next month, but is already available for pre-order through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Borders. Both C.L. and D.N. (Cindy and Nichole) have more info about the book, some sneak previews, and announcements about their big book launch party next month. So check out Nichole and Cindy's blogs, or their LDS Humor blog they created when they were putting together this book.


Today, Aubrey Mace reviewed my book on her blog. Tomorrow, check out Anne Bradshaw's blog to check out an interview she did with me.

Labels: ,