October writing challenge

It's October, time once again for Tristi's Quarterly Writing Challenge. She tells us we must post our goals on our blogs, so here they are:

I know my August goal was to finish writing SAB---but I didn't. So that's on my to-do list. To get it to my normal length it would take about 30K, but I don't think it's going to get that long, so I'll just be happy when it's done! Current word count 54,588.

Also, the reason I didn't finish SAB yet is because I started rewriting (practically from scratch) a mystery/suspense novel in late August. (Which I didn't realize was supposed to be a mystery until I was 40K into this version--because I'm just that thick.) I need about 20,000 more words to finish it. Current word count 69,860.

And if I happen to have extra time left over (haha), I still need to one a final polish on FBD so it'll be ready to submit as soon as I know where I'll be sending it.

That's all, nothing much on my plate, right? Okay, now I need to go get ready for work. Have a fab night, all!

Click the link at the top of the page if you want to join the challenge, write, edit, or anything else you need to accomplish in October!

Labels: ,