Tagged again

Tristi Pinkston tagged me on her blog. Apparently you're suppose to post the 6th photo in your 6th folder. Since my laptop was recently resurrected, I don't have many pictures on here yet, but this is what I came up with.
He's one of my frizzled Cochin roosters. I took this pic because I have a bunch of assorted roosters I'm trying to sell or fob off on someone else, otherwise I'm going to have to build bachelor quarters soon for the extra boys. Yes, all of the pictures on my laptop right now are of my birds. The rest of my pictures are of other chickens, my quail, or the baby chicks I'm selling.

Can you tell I have a boring life if that's all I have taken pictures of this past month?

Since Tristi didn't say how many I have to tag, I'm choosing Nichole and Kim.

Labels: , ,