Book Review: "I'll Know You By Heart" by Kimberly Job

Kimberly Job (pronounced Jobe, not like that place you go to earn a paycheck everyday), is new to the publishing world--but you wouldn't know it from reading her first book. Kim has a deft hand with characterization and portraying emotion. You'll fall in love with her characters and feel the pain of their trials, rooting for them until the very end.

I'll Know You By Heart is a touching, well written story of a woman's struggle to break loose from her abusive husband and protect her kids. Along the way she finds hope and learns to trust and love again. You'll find yourself hooked right from the first paragraph.

The day Stephanie Roberts met Jared Wakefield, she didn't realize they'd met before. Running from an abusive marriage and trying to safeguard her children, she turns to Jared for support, but he needs more from her than she might be capable of giving. With her abusive husband looming in her past, the difficulties they must overcome to be together seem insurmountable.

Is it possible for love to conquer all? I'll Know You By Heart is a timeless romance that explores the possibility that relationships span the entire realm of eternity. A story about abuse, hardship, and betrayal, it is ultimately a story about the healing power of everlasting true love.

In addition to being a writer, Kim is a very busy mother of ten and is constantly on the run with sports and other school activities for her kids. I'm constantly amazed that she manages to keep up with her family and home, work, write, and not fall over from exhaustion! You can learn more about Kimberly and her books on her blog or website.

Yes, I did get a copy of the book for review. And yes, I have known Kim for a couple of years--she's in my critique group. But here's my disclaimer, FTC--this is a great book, and I would have said the same things even if I hadn't known her, and had to buy a copy of my own. =)

Labels: , , ,